The Dominion "CitroenTarrauto.com" uses automated collection procedures "Cookies" to collect personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISSP domain, etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. The "Cookies", help us adapt this website to your personal needs.
What are cookies?
A "Cookie" It is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of "Cookies" It helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. The "Cookies" Currently they are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that "Cookies" They cannot damage your equipment and that, in return, the fact that they are activated help us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our website by providing a better experience.
Are used cookies for:
- Ensure that the web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages the user has visited or how long they have been on the website.
Typology, purpose and operation
The cookies Depending on their permanence, they can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on your objective, cookies They can be classified as follows:
- Required: are those strictly necessary and essential for the proper functioning of the website. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or logs into it and is used to identify the website with the following objectives:
- They keep the user identified in such a way that, if they leave the website, browser or device and at another time access the same page again, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to re-identify
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website
- Preferably: They allow to register on the website all information related to the way the website behaves or its appearance, such as the language or the region where it is located.
- Statistics / analytics: They are used to analyze and improve the browsing experience, optimize the operation of the website, and see how visitors interact, by collecting and reporting information, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unambiguously identified. to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
- Marketing: They are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses without expressly identifying himself.
- Customized: They collect personal information from the website user by a third party, for the personalization of these advertising spaces.
- Geolocation: These cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user accessing a service on the website is located, in order to be able to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
Adequate privacy / Cookie management:
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
The user must know that, by disabling Cookies, some of the functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as, for example, remaining identified, keeping purchases in the cart, their location, etc. among others and that your browsing is significantly degraded.
Update of the Cookies Policy